Average annual savings for those with Federal Loans & qualify for PSLF is over $7,200/year
Average Loan Forgiveness for those in PSLF Program is $70,000
Average annual savings for those with Private Loans or do not qualify for PSLF is $1,800/year
Our Personalized & Experienced Approach:
- One on One individual consultation for each employee with Student loan debt for them, for their family, or for student loans they have for their kids
- Individual plan provided at no cost that takes into consideration tax implications, income, current loan balance, current payments, etc.
- Provide the resources and administration to help ensure each individual get the best results possible
- Our personalized approach and long term experience allows for us to get up to 2x the monthly savings for individuals on the same debt forgiveness or refinancing programs as any other solution in the market.
- Individualized support and service
- Experienced team has been providing this service since 2011
Only 4% of those self administering the PSLF have qualified for the program
We have 100% success rate in qualifying eligible individuals for the PSLF program
60% of Employees said their Voluntary Benefits have weighed in on them staying with their current employer.
80% of workers would take a job with benefits over a job that offers 30% more salary without them.
Impact for Your Organization:
Recruit & retain employees due to this invaluable benefit being part of your organization
Improve your employees financial wellness by giving them a increase in expendable income
Reduced employee stress, leading to increased happiness and increased productivity both personally and professionally