more likely to indicate satisfaction with an inferior benefits package that is well communicated.
Considering the amount of time and cost invested in a benefits package, shouldn’t the effort regarding the communication around that package match it?
The reality is we know your time and resources are stretched. That’s where we come in. Let us help you make the most of your benefits program. We can work within your budget to ensure a successful communication strategy
It has been shown that employees who receive communication regarding their benefits through four communication methods are twice as likely to recommend their employer than those who receive none.
We provide your company all the resources you need to ensure every employee receives a personalized touch that helps them fully understand their benefits and choices during the enrollment process. We know people respond well to different methods of communication, which is why we offer several avenues to meet each of your employee’s needs.
We provide our clients the following:
- Provision and creation of benefit guides for all employees
- Phone meetings or appointment setting
- Text and email appointment setting
- Individual on-site meetings and/or individual virtual meetings
- Online benefit guide landing pages
- Personalized service center
- Employee self-service portal
- Email communications
- Total compensation statements and more
Our Personalized Approach
Research has shown that 52% of Millennial’s prefer face-to-face communication. Given that benefits are only fully understood by 3 out of every 10 employees, our individual communication plans are critical. Our results show than 90% of employees provided with our one-on-one communication are extremely satisfied with their benefits process – and their benefits!
Power Through Data
Our one-on-one process helps us ensure your company can do a full data cleanse for your HRIS and employees. We understand that beneficiaries, dependents and addresses are constantly changing. With our approach, we can provide the most up-to-date information for all your employees.
Did You Know?
- On average 5-7% of employees dependent and beneficiary data is out of date?
- The average extra cost to an organization for an unauthorized dependent is $4,100/year. If you have 1,000 employees this could mean $250,000+ in extra costs annually.